A True Love story:
- Lilli’s chart…first time I see this, Lilli had a chart in her main bedroom where she counted down the days towards her wedding, now if you see something like this…you know a bride is truly excited about her wedding day.
- Lilli’s excitement. this lady couldn’t stand still, she was making small little jumps all the time, her excitement is really infectious and one of the reasons why everybody loves Lilli.
- Charl and Lilli got matching tattoos (on a place I’ve never seen a tattoo, it must have been very sore) look for the photo
- The bridesmaids wore yellow and black, Lilli LOVES yellow sunflowers (maybe that’s why she has such a outgoing sunny attitude) This sunflowers was specifically grown for them)
- She not only had a garter on, there wassomething special for Charl as well…a string of sweets around her leg. Thoughtful.
- They didn’t have the normal canvas print for people to write messages on, they got a wine rack for their guests to write messages on.
- Charl’s dad was the minister at the wedding.
Charl and Lilli…you two are a wonderful wonderful couple…every moment with you was unforgettable, thanks for choosing me as your wedding photographer, your wedding was really a lot of fun.
Lilli and Charl als went for a Trash the Dress shoot when they came back from honymoon, here is some of their photos, taken in the water at 4 degrees celsius
Wedding Photographers and Videographers
by: JC Crafford